Saturday, May 02, 2009

OtoBursa09

Because last year was too crowded...This time me,Ade,Rizky and Wra decided to check it out the night before....

Theres many cool ol scoots already when we're arrived...

Basket case?

Nice Honda CB 100..

Swap Meet..

Dig this one!

N.O.S BBS Wheels.....

N.O.S Datsun Grille....

Jaguar Grille, Caddy hubcaps ( too bad it's not 57 ).

Nice AJS...

Daytona.... I wanna play!

Rizky and Wra buying some Ammo...

Fire crackers??

Hey...what's that??

Sweet......

What ?!?!

patina...

4 A.G.E

Starlet GT

Some tricked out scoots...

cleaning up the roof

Cruisin with Wra in a "mandra Charged" mini van

I have no idea...

Two doors Bel Air....

2 comments:

John said...

Way Cool man! Can somebody pls get me one of those amo boxes?!

Veroland said...

Damn! too late the event already ended...Lets see what I can do ya?