Needed: Murray's Beeswax (well, actually you can replace Murray's with other brands - of course!), comb, hot water
Hair Length: Beatles length, short in back
- After shower, comb hair straight back.
- Rub beeswax in both palms, apply to wet hair
- Comb through once and rinse comb well.
- Pull forehead hair forward from left to right.
- Comb hair up and over from left to right.
- Look in mirror, adjust, check the back.
Oh, by the way, I always love the Murray's Superior - the orange one - can and it's design. Vintage, yet classy. Don't you think so?
*this journal is inspired by Erichatheway's blog. The "How's" taken fully from his. Pictures from his blog and also from, again, holy Google.