Tuesday, August 18, 2009

p/s i love you



yeah i'm obsessed hahaha, what? i love her hehehe, just wished i could ride her more, btw she's 100% suicidal now, yeah i took off her training wheels( centrifugal clutch ) n i'm lovin it! ridin suicide clutch is kinda tricky at first, i hurt my right knee slammin it on my velocity stacks a month ago when my foot slipped off the clutch and due to not setting the clutch release right and not having the proper foot clutch rubber padded, so " Ouch " for me but it's all perfect now and i'm having more fun with it!



5 comments:

rizky mandra said...

yeaaahhh... that's why chicks dig scars Ray... and clutch setups is a very personal... hahahaha... enjoy the ride bor.. this is what it's all about...

PS: somehow, the orange headlight is like saying "come to the light... come to the light..." or it's just me loving it so much..?? hahahaha...

wra said...

I love u too ray...

"Daddyfrisco" Ray said...

hahaha that's what i had grafittied on my skate shop walls last time! "Bones heal Chick dig scars! " hahaha u sk8ter guys!.... btw ol' Betsy would look hot with a vintage unity amber headlights Riz, give that contrast on her perfect primer finish, maybe you should try it?!

Yeah Wra, " I Love You Maaaaaaan....! hahahah crazy!"

rizky mandra said...

hahahaha... the amber part sounds doable... but the "vintage Unity headlight" part is a bit hard yes..?? im considering to turn my headlight to amber right now... spary can might do the trick..!

"Daddyfrisco" Ray said...

really?, cool, but actually i saw quite a bunch in eBay, some reasonable price too..