Thursday, July 09, 2009

BBQ


Last month precisely 28th June, was my Birthday, which i myself forgot about, up until almost 12 midnight the eve of it when after a few downers and lamb cutlets later, from a bbq a buddy of mine threw and about to fire my 80ci , all my buddies rounded up in front of me and sang that nightmarish Happy B'day song only a ten year old would jump for joy to, but i enjoyed it especially when this kid came along and offered us this baby giant clam sorta thing which he caught earlier in the afternoon from sea diving, here we call it "Kima" if thats even the right spelling, this thing i had was so awesome and yummy dipped in homemade pickled mixed chili, it was my first, but certainly wont be my last, i know this post is kinda stale but just to share it with u guys, enjoi....

3 comments:

Ade Putri Paramadita said...

Wow! I'd love to have one someday soon!

"Daddyfrisco" Ray said...

yes you should, it taste better when it's "smoked" bbq!

rizky mandra said...

happy belated b'day Ray... Hope many good things happens this year..!!! Damn, mid year is when most of the crew is having parties.. Maybe one day we can make a big bash together..?? Hehehehe...